The Liquor Stores Association of the Northern Territory is the responsible industry body established to represent Retail Liquor Stores across the Northern Territory. We were established in 1986. We are all volunteers fighting for the following.
- Promote and protect the interests of all businesses in the Northern Territory engaged in the selling of packaged liquor.
- Partner with Manufacturers and Wholesalers to promote responsible sales practices.
- Represents members with government and government depertments.
- Develop and implement commercial services for members so they can maximise their investment in their store/s.
- Promote a responsible community image for the industry through education and training together with policy representation to the media, community, industry and government
- Liaise with other industry Associations on national, regional and local issues.
- Provide members with services and programs including OH&S, IR advice, Wage issues and training.
- Provide Online Magazine and regular updates for Members.
- Responsible Service Of Alcohol
Because We are 100% Voluntary we want to try to use our website to communicate with all interested parties.